Stephen Brown - Chairman and CEO
- Petroleum engineer with over thirty five years of experience with BP, Halliburton, Challenge Energy, Petrofac and Setanta Energy.
- Commercial, project development and operational background.
- Led Harding pre-project team for BP and was the first Andrew operations manager.
- Founder of Challenge Energy (now part of SLR), Exile Resources (now Oando Energy Resources), Setanta Energy and Pharis Energy Ltd.
Greg Harding – Technical Director
- Chartered engineer with over thirty years of experience as a petroleum and reservoir engineer.
- Broad oil and gas industry experience including offshore production operations, reservoir development planning, feasibility studies, asset evaluation and joint venture asset management.
- BG, Gaffney Cline, Union Texas, Kerr McGee, Challenge Energy & Setanta Energy.
Alan Hume – Chief Financial Officer
- A highly expert and experienced CFO with a diverse background in the oil and gas exploration and production sector as well as the broader energy market.
- Held senior finance, commercial and operational roles in the oilfield services, engineering, construction and energy production sectors.
- Significant experience with both private equity backed companies and publicly listed entities.
- A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- Halliburton, Brown & Root, Rockwater, Xtract Energy plc, Elko, Zenith Energy, Edison Mission Energy.
Joe Darby - Non-Executive Director
- Former Chief Executive of LASMO plc.
- Previously with Shell Petroleum before becoming Managing Director of Thomson North Sea Ltd. He has held a number of senior roles in the oil & gas business.
- Mr Darby is currently a Non-Executive director at Gulfsands Petroleum plc and was the senior independent director at Premier Oil plc for six years.
- He has held non-executive roles at Alkane Energy plc, Nordaq Energy plc, British Nuclear Fuels plc, Mowlem plc, Bowleven plc and Centurion Energy Inc.
- He was Chairman of Mowlem plc (2005-2006) and Faroe Petroleum plc (2003-2007) and an advisor to the board of Setanta Energy (2011-2013).
Professor Jon Gluyas - Non-Executive Director
- Chair in Geoenergy, Carbon Capture & Storage at Durham University and Executive Director of Durham Energy Institute.
- Started his oil industry career with BP before joining Monument Oil and Gas and LASMO.
- Founder and the Geoscience director of Acorn Oil & Gas and a founder of Fairfield Energy and its Head of Business Development and Geoscience.
- Director of GeoEnergy Durham Ltd, GeoJoule Ltd and a non-executive director of ERC Equipoise Ltd.
Maurice Bamford – Exploration Advisor
- Geologist with almost 30 years experience in academia, BP, Robertson’s Research International, Talisman Energy, & EnQuest
- Strong background in technical assurance, exploration, appraisal, evaluations, and structural geology
- Exploration & Geoscience Manager for EnQuest and Talisman Energy UK
Simon Bradbury – Projects Advisor
- Chartered engineer with over 30 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Wide international background in development and commercial activities including a number of innovative frontier projects.
- Project manager of one of the earliest fast track FPSO projects, deepwater Angola, and appointed Expert for the 5 billion bbl pre-salt oil rights valuation, Brazil.
- SBM, Total, Shell, KBR, Technip, Gaffney Cline & Setanta Energy.
Dave Cooke – Engineering Manager
- Chartered Chemical and Marine Engineer with 40 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Wide international experience in both the Far East and over a decade in West Africa.
- Engineering Manager for Addax and Setanta Energy.
- Project Director for Expro International for the only floating production unit to be converted in Nigeria to date.
- Shell, Chevron, Addax, Korea National Oil Corp., Expro International.